Our system is based on the identification and management of risk.
This risk based approach to the management of our business ensures that our work is carried out in a manner which not only meets the technical requirements but is as safe to our staff, our sub-contractors, our customers, the general public and the environment as is reasonably practicable.
Through the involvement of our staff and through the systematic application of this management system, top management and each employee seek continuous improvement of our services to our customers.
Nicol of Skene are accredited to ISO 9001:2008
Our Integrated Management System includes:
- A manual which covers the structure, format and content of our Integrated Management System.
- This is supported by Business Process Plans, Procedures and other Documents necessary to meet the requirements of our business and the requirements of the most recent issues of BS EN ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, H&S and Environmental Legislation.
Our Corporate Objectives are:
- Meet the requirements of our customers
- Minimise lost time accidents
- Avoid damage to the environment
- Be profitable
Aims & Objectives and Company Policies
Aims and Objectives
Health and Safety Policy