Nicol of Skene has teamed-up with local primary schools to run a competition for their pupils. The goal is to come up with a design for our suction excavation lorry. The design has to reflect our collaboration with the Friends of Anchor cancer charity.
Pupils of the participating schools are invited to submit their designs to their teachers.
The prize for the winning design will be a one-night stay for the whole family in a hotel in Aviemore, as well as tickets to the Landmark Forest Adventure Park in Carrbridge.
The terms and conditions:
- Only pupils of schools participating in the competition can enter the competition.
- Pupils can enter the competition by submitting their designs to their respective teachers.
- By entering the competition pupils become participants in the competition.
- Participants give their consent for Nicol of Skene to indefinitely use their design for any purposes, including advertising and business marketing materials.
- Participants cannot withdraw their designs at any point after they have submitted them to their teacher.
- Nicol of Skene will choose the winning design.
- The award for the winning design will be a one-night stay in a hotel in Aviemore for the entire family and tickets to the Landmark Forest Adventure Park in Carrbridge.
- The family is defined as parents and their children.
- Neither of the awards can be exchanged or part-exchanged for money.
- Nicol of Skene shall not be liable for any costs incurred in creating designs for the competition.
- Participants will not be entitled to royalties or any other form of financial compensation in relation to designs submitted for the competition, or any benefit thereof resulting from the use of their designs by Nicol of Skene.